Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Song of the Week: Bliss by Muse

 

This song is one of my favorites by Muse! I blast it in my car, after work, at least twice a week.


My favorite part of this particular song is the second verse:
Everything about you pains my envying
Your soul can't hate anything
Everything about you is so easy to love
They're watching you from above


Hope you enjoy listening to Bliss as much as I do.


Do you have a song that you absolutely love?
Please share! I love finding new artists/songs to add to my ever-growing playlists.

2 comments:

Lisa Gail Green said...

I get obsessed with one or two songs that represent whatever I'm writing. For example the one I'm working on this weekend feels like Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's. It varies.

Melinda S. Collins said...

Oh..I'll have to listen to that one. Thanks foro sharing. :)

I'm the same way. When it comes to certain scenes, or a chapter, I will listen to one song the entire time.

Amazing combo....music and writing. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...