Friday, May 18, 2012

Thank You



In place of my regular weekly round-up post, I'd like to take this time to say THANK YOU to everyone for their thoughts and prayers over the course of this past week.

While it has most definitely been tough, and the wounds have yet to heal, the kind words, thoughts, and gestures have meant the world to both me and my husband they are priceless in helping us and our family get through this difficult time.

Next week will be back to 'semi' normal with a writing post on Wednesday and a round-up of writing links on Friday. No music for Monday, sorry.

THANK YOU again for everything to all of my writing and blogging friends! You are the best supportive, awesome, incredible, beautiful, wonderful and amazing group of peeps a writer could ever ask for!


Happy Writing!

Melinda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...