Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gits and Shiggles

Happy Hump Day!
 
Wednesday. The middle of the week. The moment where you often think only two more days to go and then it's the weekend! 
 
This is the point in the work week where I often look to laughter to help me finish out the week. So I wanted to share some of what makes me laugh. No matter how many times I see these clips (and the TV episodes and/or movies they're from), I can't help but laugh. Almost instantaneously, too! ;)
 
Hope you enjoy! 

Peter Griffin singing 'Ding Fries Are Done'
 
I'm singing along. Are you?
 
 
 
"Eurotrip" anyone?
 
One of my all-time favorite movies. Simply because "Europtrip" is fun to watch, fun to quote, and it never fails to make me laugh.
 
 
 
 
"I'm Batman!"
 
Who doesn't love Big Bang Theory?
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...